Dental hygiene visits can range from:
- offering oral hygiene advice
- maintaining fresh breath
- teaching you or your children how to brush effectively
- simple scale & polish
- active treatment for gum disease
- maintenance of gum disease patients
- maintenance of complex dental work and dental implants
For an appointment with Kerry, our hygienist, please contact the practice.
You do not have to see one of our dentists prior to booking a hygienist appointment, however, it is recommended that you see a dentist for routine check-ups and assessments.
If your current dentist does not provide a dental hygienist then you can still visit our practice solely for hygienist visits.
If you would like further information, click here or request an appointment by calling 01277 575 136
< Back to Treatments