Six Month Smiles
Quick straight teeth system for patients suffering from crowding and spacing.
STRAIGHTEN TEETH INVISIBLY
Fixed braces in Billericay
Six Month Smiles and our other tooth-coloured fixed brace option, Quick Straight Teeth, have helped transform thousands on peoples smiles worldwide.
Six Month Smiles / Quick Straight Teeth are excellent treatment options for patients suffering from crowding and spacing. The systems use tooth-coloured fixed braces to straighten the teeth. On average treatment time is usually 6 months, however, can range between 4-9 months depending on the case.
Six Month Smiles takes the functionality of a traditional fixed brace and by using clear brackets and tooth-coloured wires/components the system is cosmetic and suits all lifestyles.
The Benefits of
- Give you a stunning new smile
- Boost your confidence
- Improve your bite
- Make it easier to keep teeth clean and free from plaque
- Improve your oral health which is closely linked to your general health
FOR INVISALIGN® CLEAR ALIGNERS
- Award-winning dentists
- Amazing results
- FREE New Patient Consultation [Worth £75]
- FREE OPG X-ray [Worth £50]
- FREE Removable retainers [Worth £125 each]
- FREE Fixed bonded retainers [Worth £195 each]
- FREE Boutique Whitening [Worth £250]
- Refinement aligners (other practices often charge extra for these)
Book your free consultation for Invisalign
Plus points about Six Months Smiles and Quick Straight Teeth
There are many benefits for the Six Month Smiles braces system:
- Average treatment time of 6 months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok® clear brackets and tooth-coloured wires are barely visible
- Cosmetic clear brackets and tooth-coloured wires
- Less invasive approach compared with veneers and crowns
- Comfortable and safe treatment
- Allow you to maintain good hygiene
- Cheaper than a specialist or clear aligner treatment
The braces when attached are hardly noticeable and very easy on the eye. They are very closely matched to the natural shade of teeth.
These newer orthodontic systems use special wires and bracket designs to safely move teeth faster than older, more conventional systems. The increased speed makes treatment more efficient however maintains safety.
These systems – Six Month Smiles and Quick Straight Teeth – are mainly focused on improving your smile, i.e. cosmetic concerns. This is partly why treatment is quicker as correcting the back teeth and your bite is more complex, time-consuming and often referred to a Specialist Orthodontist.
Most patients report very little pain or discomfort as the teeth move gently.
Retainers are essential after successfully completing your orthodontic treatment. Retainers will keep your teeth in their straightened position and avoid relapse (teeth moving back to their original position). We offer fixed or removable retainers and often recommend both where possible. Failure to wear your retainer will likely result in relapse.
We only provide braces treatment for patients above 18 years old. Generally, we only aim to improve the smile and manage more cosmetic concerns. If you require bite correction or more complex/advanced straightening treatment, we may decide to work with a local Specialist Orthodontist.
How much does the treatment cost?
Invisalign (inc retainers & whitening)
|Tooth Coloured Braces (inc retainers & whitening)||from £2500|
Inman Aligner (inc retainers & whitening)
Spread the cost of your new smile
FAQ's about Six Month Smiles
Is everyone suitable for 6 Month Smiles?
How can teeth be straightened in just 6 months?
Will I have to wear a retainer after 6 Month Smiles?
Why patient's love DentalKind
Before & after treatement
Ready to take the next step?
Book your free consultation online or call our friendly team today.