Can be done alone or as part of a smile makeover, this safe cosmetic treatment in Billericay can brighten and make your teeth pearly white.
Teeth whitening in a safe environment
Teeth Whitening is a very popular, safe, simple and effective cosmetic dental procedure that will leave you beaming with confidence with a brighter and more attractive smile.
Brightening your smile requires no invasive treatment and is a favoured option for cosmetic smile improvement.
At DentalKind we only use the most predictable and safe teeth whitening products in Essex so that you get the best results. All we need to do is ensure your teeth and gums are perfectly healthy before we start treatment.
Why do teeth become darker?
- Tea, coffee and red wine all contain natural dyes
- Smoking can result in yellowing with nicotine/tar deposits
- Medications can cause them to fade or grey
- Trauma, nerve and blood vessel damage can darken them
- Decay, old fillings and tartar can discolour them
- Growing older can cause them to darken
Book your consultation for Teeth Whitening
The process of teeth whitening
Initially, we need to ensure you are dentally fit and well. This will involve a thorough dental examination, with x-rays if necessary.
The process involves your dentist taking moulds of your teeth. These are sent to a dental laboratory that then makes specially designed customized whitening trays.
We will then take a baseline shade of your teeth and photos to compare before and after.
You will then be instructed how to whiten your teeth safely and we can review you after you are happy with your new smile.
There can be some sensitivity during treatment, which is reversible and easily managed – we will help give you hints and tips that have worked well with all our patients.
Teeth Whitening Options
- Only £295
- It is our most popular whitening product and works very well.
- You will definitely notice a good improvement at this time.
- Boutique Whitening includes custom made trays and 4 x 3ml syringes of their high-quality whitening gel.
- There are 3 options for whitening gels – 10% or 16% carbamide peroxide OR 6% hydrogen peroxide.
- A carbamide peroxide gel is for overnight use or a minimum of 4hrs wear. A hydrogen peroxide gel is for 1hr use.
- The 4 syringes will last about 3-4 weeks
- You can choose to buy additional syringes at £30 each or a box of 4 for £100.
- It takes 2 weeks for the moulds to be fabricated and at least 3-4 weeks for the treatment (longer if you decide to purchase more gel and whiten for longer).
- Enlighten is considered the best available and a market leader in whitening.
- They also guarantee their result and it is quicker/more powerful than Boutique.
- Enlighten Whitening includes custom made trays, 1 week of 10% carbamide peroxide, 1 week of 16% carbamide peroxide, desensitising swabs, desensitising toothpaste, whitening toothpaste, 3 x 20min application in-surgery of a powerful whitening solution.
- It takes 2 weeks for the moulds to be fabricated and 2 weeks for the treatment.
- Patients note less sensitivity with this whitening treatment when they compare previous experiences.
- Fee for Enlighten Whitening is £650
What is the difference between teeth whitening by a cosmetic dentist over the internet/shop-bought ones?
Shop bought whitening treatments should only contain 0.1% of hydrogen peroxide; it is illegal & dangerous to sell any kits with a higher percentage. With professional whitening treatments, we can provide up to 6% of hydrogen peroxide. With internet products, you do not know where they are made, how they are made, what they contain or any idea of safety – we strongly discourage any internet products due to safety concerns.
How much does the treatment cost?
Enlighten ‘B1 Guaranteed’ Whitening
Spread the cost of your new smile
FAQ's about Teeth Whitening
How old do I have to be to have my teeth whitened?
Will my fillings/crowns/veneers change colour, and will it damage my teeth?
How white will my teeth get, and how long will it last for?
Why patient's love DentalKind
Before & after
Ready to take the next step?
Book your free consultation online or call our friendly team today.